Wednesday, April 6, 2011

so sad


I guess i’m
Gonna miss this course..
Why guys..? why..?
Haha..because, this week,
We’ve entered chapter 14..
And for your info,
Only 15 chapters in the textbook..
Ok..no touching2..
Let me just proceed  to our learning today
As mentioned, today
I want to talk about
Programming & languages..
1st, we need to know what is program..
It’s so simple..program is just a list
Of instructions for the computer to follow..
But....! what about programming..?
Is it just the same..?
Actually, it is almost the same..
Serious..i’m not lying you guys..
It is a 6-step procedure in creating that
List of instructions..
That is what has been wrote in the
Computing Essentials Complete 2011
Want to know more..?
Just right click here...
According to this textbook,
Those 6 steps are

like this steps..hehe

* Program spesification
*program design
*program code
*program test
*program documentation
*program maintenance..

Everything is program..
Program this..program that..
Haha..
I’m just kidding..
By the way, normally only
Programmers use this 6 steps procedure..



They are the computer professionals which
Also known as software engineers..!
I thought that i have to explain more
In the next entry..
Just wait for my entry ok..?
But before that,
Wish me luck for my quiz based on this chapter..
I can’t wait..huhu..

time is short..so scary

No comments: